VID Specialized University is a private, accredited higher education establishment. Our motto is ‘Committed to humanity – locally and globally’ and our purpose is to offer education and conduct research in health and social studies, leadership, educational science, diaconia and theology.
VID offers approximately 50 study programmes at bachelor, master and PhD level and aims to develop as a national institution through regional collaborations. Following the merger with Diakonova University College in Oslo on 1 January 2018, VID now has over 4400 students and 410 employees, and campuses in Bergen, Oslo, Sandnes and Stavanger.
Professor of family therapy and systemic practice
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerVID Specialized University
- Place of serviceDiakonveien 14-18
- Jobbnorge ID156789
- Internal ID18/01024 SDF
- Vacant positions - VID Specialized University
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo