The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of archaeology, conservation and history (IAKH) is comprised of three disciplines which in different ways study the past. The department has internationally oriented archaeologists, the only conservation program in Norway and the biggest group of historians in Scandinavia. The department has close to 100 employees, including non-permanent research fellows. The study programs span archaeology from the Stone Age to the Middle Ages, object and paintings conservation, and history from Antiquity to the present age.
Associate Professor in Archaeology
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceInstitutt for arkeologi, konservering og historie
- Jobbnorge ID137973
- Internal ID2016/12511 IAKH
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Public Services / Administration
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo