THE NORWEGIAN POLAR INSTITUTE
is Norway's main institution for research, environmental management and monitoring, mapping and field work in the polar regions. The Institute is under the auspices of the Ministry of the Environment and is a contact and service body for national and international polar research. The NPI has currently expanded its activity due to additional tasks and an increased number of projects - especially within the field of climate change. The Institute encompasses 150 employees in Tromsø (headquarters), in Svalbard (Spitsbergen) and in Antarctica.
- ArbeidsgiverNorsk Polarinstitutt
- Ledige stillinger - Norsk Polarinstitutt
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Troms