UiT The Arctic University of Norway is a medium-sized, multi-campus research General strategies university. UiT contributes to knowledge-based development at the regional, national and international level. Our central location in the High North, our broad and diverse research and study portfolio, our geographical breadth and our interdisciplinary qualities make us uniquely suited to meet the challenges of the future.
Credibility, academic freedom, closeness, creativity and commitment shall be hallmarks of the relationship between our employees, between our employees and our students and between UiT and our partners.
PhD Candidate in the project “A sedimentological model for the Cenozoic evolution of the northern Mid-Norwegian-Lofoten-Vesterålen continental margin”
- ArbeidsgiverUiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Ledige stillinger - UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Troms