University of South-Eastern Norway has about 18 000 students and about 1500 employees. The university is organized in four faculties, with instruction and R&D activities on eight campuses. The main profile of the university is to provide socially relevant education, geared towards specific professions, and adapted to the requirements of the workplace, as well as to produce applied research and development.
PhD Research fellows in Marketing Management
- ArbeidsgiverUniversitetet i Sørøst-Norge
- ArbeidsstedCampus Drammen
- Ledige stillinger - Universitetet i Sørøst-Norge
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Buskerud