UiT the Arctic University of Norway with its main campus located in Tromsø is the northernmost university in the world. Its focus on climate and environment is clearly dictated by the geographical location at the edge of the Arctic. The main task of the Faculty of Science and Technology is to conduct research and teaching at high national and international level. Prioritized research areas include energy, climate, environment, maritime, marine, nano-, space-, and information technology; addressing both general topics and topics relevant for the High North.
ERC-Funded Postdoctoral Position (3 years) in Opto-Chemical Sensing and Spectroscopy
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverUiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Ledige stillinger - UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Troms