NTNU - knowledge for a better world
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday life.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines ranging from the social sciences, the arts, medicine, teacher education, architecture to fine art. Cross-disciplinary cooperation results in innovative breakthroughs and creative solutions with far-reaching social and economic impact.
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
PhD position within Rational Alloy Design - Intelligent Manufacturing of High Value Aluminium Components (PhD5) (SO IV-149/18)
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverNTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- ArbeidsstedDep. of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Ledige stillinger - NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Ingeniøryrker
- Ledige stillinger - Offentlige tjenester / Forvaltning
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning