NTNU - knowledge for a better world
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday life.
5 PhD positions within the DigEco (Digital Economy) Project
The transformative dimension in the digital economy appears when technologies are combined with market and business models, allowing radically changing capabilities for speed, scale and scope of economic activities, transactions, products and services:
- Making informed decisions faster, more frequently, precisely and with better quality.
- Scale activities from a local to a global activity context.
- Performing transactions between persons, companies and entities in a network/chain and dynamically establish the networks, value chains and links to do so.
Each of the 5 PhD positions will have a main supervisor from one of the departments Department of Computer Science, Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management, Department of International Business, Department of Electric Power Engineering. In addition, the PhDs will have a co-supervisor from one of the other departments.
Students who are completing their master studies spring 2018 are encouraged to apply with the most recent transcript of grades. Such candidates may be employed conditionally on successfully finishing their master with an average equal or higher than a B.
For more information on NTNU’s initiative Digital Transformation: https://www.ntnu.edu/digital-transformation.
Find more information on the 5 PhD positions and how to apply, see below:
Application deadline for all positions is May 27th.
- Søknadsfrist27. mai 2018
- ArbeidsgiverNTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning