NTNU - knowledge for a better world
At NTNU, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, we create knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday life.
NTNU has just adopted a new strategy for the period 2018 – 2025 with innovation as a core area. We are now appointing 15 innovation managers to help transform more research into benefits in practice. The positions form part of NTNU’s Programme for Knowledge-Based Innovation.
Innovation Manager in Zero Emission Neighbourhoods in Smart Cities
- ArbeidsgiverNTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- ArbeidsstedThe Research Centre on Zero Emission Neighbourhood
- Ledige stillinger - NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - Administrasjon / Kontor / Personal
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning