University College of Southeast Norway was established 1 January 2016, and has about 18 000 students and about 1500 employees. The university college is organized in four faculties, with instruction and R&D activities on eight campuses. The main profile of the university college is to provide socially relevant education, geared towards specific professions, and adapted to the requirements of the workplace, as well as to produce applied research and development.
PhD Research Fellow in Eco-efficiency & Digitalisation of Ro-Ro Shipping & Logistics
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of South-Eastern Norway
- Arbeidsstedcampus Vestfold
- Ledige stillinger - University of South-Eastern Norway
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Vestfold