The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The Department offers Bachelor's and Masters's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students. The department hosts a Centre for the study of Equality, Social Organization and Performance (ESOP) and a Centre for Public Economics, Oslo Fiscal Studies (OFS).
PhD Research Fellowships in Economics
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - University of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Offentlige tjenester / Forvaltning
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Oslo