The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest rated institution of research and education with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. Its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally esteemed research communities make UiO an important contributor to society.
The Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics is part of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. It presently has 11 permanent professors/associate professors. The Institute employs some 15-20 postdoctoral and senior research fellows and has of order 15-20 Ph.D. students. The research activity of the Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics is concentrated around solar physics, cosmology and extragalactic astrophysics.
Associate Professorship in Solar Physics
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Oslo
- Intern-ID2017/11394 - 1011
- Ledige stillinger - University of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Oslo