The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Institute of Clinical Medicine (Klinmed) is one of three institutes under the Faculty. Klinmed is responsible for the Faculty's educational and research activities at Oslo University Hospital and Akershus University Hospital. With about 800 employees spread over approximately 425 man-labour years, Klinmed is the university's largest institute. Our activities follow the clinical activity at the hospitals and are spread across a number of geographical areas.
Associate professor (20 %) of Medicine (Gynecology and Obstetrics)
Position as Associate professor (20 %) of Medicine (Gynecology and Obstetrics) combined with a position as Senior Consultant at the Department of Obstetics and Gynecology, Akershus University Hospital.
This combined position is published via Akershus University Hospital, please follow this link to see the full advertisment.
- Søknadsfrist1. desember 2017
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Oslo
- KommuneAsker, Aurskog-Høland, Bærum, Eidsvoll, Enebakk, Fet, Frogn, Gjerdrum, Hurdal, Lørenskog, Nannestad, Nes Romerike, Nesodden, Nittedal, Oppegård, Oslo, Rælingen, Skedsmo, Ski, Sørum, Ullensaker, Vestby, Ås
- Ledige stillinger - University of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Offentlige tjenester / Forvaltning
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Akershus
- Ledige stillinger - Oslo