The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Faculty of Medicine was established in 1814 and is the oldest medical faculty in Norway. The Faculty is organized into three basic units and has approximately 1,500 employees and about 2000 students.
Data Protection Officer (Senior Adviser)
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - University of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Oslo