The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Sociology and Human Geography is Norway's leading department for both Sociology and Human Geography. The Department offers four Bachelor's and three Master's programmes. Research, teaching and dissemination activities within both fields are of the highest level. The Department is renowned both for the breadth of topics and methodologies employed and for its highly qualified researchers. Gender balance among the academic staff is an important distinguishing feature. The Department has 35 permanent academic staff, nearly 40 doctoral and post doctoral research fellows and 12 administrative staff members. There are approximately 80 PhD. candidates and 1500 students enrolled in the Department.
Associate Professors of Sociology
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - University of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Offentlige tjenester / Forvaltning
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Oslo