The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Public and International Law is part the University of Oslo Faculty of Law. Our researchers cover a great number of fields in public and international law and thereby related fields, such as constitutional law, administrative law, public international law, criminal law and procedure, civil procedure, environmental law, labour law, legal history, legal theory, refugee & asylum law, social law, tax law and women’s law.
PluriCourts - Centre for the Study of the Legitimate Roles of the Judiciary in the Global Order
Postdoctoral Fellowships in Political Philosophy or Legal Theory on the legitimacy of International Courts and Tribunals
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Oslo
- ArbeidsstedSt. Olavs plass 5, 0165 Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - University of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Oslo