The Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research (NIBIO) is one of Norway’s largest research institutes. NIBIO’s activities lie within agriculture, food, climate and the environment. The Institute conducts research and management support, and provides knowledge for use in national preparedness, governmental and district management, industry, and the society at large. NIBIO has approximately 700 employees present in all parts of the country. Its main office is located at Ås in Akershus. NIBIO is owned by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
Department for Landscape and Biodiversity conducts research within landscape and vegetation ecology and ecosystem services. The research focus specifically on effects of land use change and habitat loss on biological diversity and ecosystems. The department is also involved in developing methods and approaches for nature monitoring, adaptive management and applied conservation biology. The department is part of NIBIO’s Division of Food Production and Society.
PhD position in statistical ecology
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverNorwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research
- ArbeidsstedKvithamar in Stjørdal
- Ledige stillinger - Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Nord-Trøndelag