The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Media and Communication's (IMK) main purpose is to conduct research, education and dissemination on the modern media, their importance for society and for people. IMK has approximately 60 employees, including 10-12 doctoral candidates. Some 1,100 students are sitting for exams here every year. The department offers one-year study program on the Bachelor's level and a Bachelor's degree in Media Studies and Master's degrees in Media Studies, Nordic Media and Journalism. IMK is a multidisciplinary department, based on the academic traditions of the humanities and social sciences. The IMK is ranked as one of the top 50 media and communication departments in the world (QS Ratings).
Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship within Music Media in National and Global Markets
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Oslo
- ArbeidsstedDepartment of Media and Communication, UiO, OSLO
- Intern-ID2017/6862 IMK
- Ledige stillinger - University of Oslo
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Offentlige tjenester / Forvaltning
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Oslo