NTNU - knowledge for a better world
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday life.
The Department of Laboratory Medicine, Children's and Women's Health (LBK) focuses on both clinical and laboratory subjects, which gives us unique opportunities within translational research. This advantage is reflected in a broad spectrum of laboratory techniques, including a core facility in histology and electron microscopy, the use of materials from population based studies and biobanks, as well as clinical research within foetal medicine, paediatrics and women's health.
From August 1. 2017 the department will merge with The Department of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine and be part of the new Department for Clinical and Molecular Medicine.
PhD position within clinical pharmacy practice
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverNTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Sør-Trøndelag