The University of Agder has more than 1200 employees and 12000 students. This makes us one of the largest workplaces in Southern Norway. Our staff research, teach and disseminate knowledge from a variety of academic fields. Co-creation of knowledge is our common vision. We offer a broad range of study programmes in many fields. We are situated at two modern campuses in Kristiansand and Grimstad respectively.
We are an open and inclusive university marked by a culture of cooperation. The aim of the university is to further develop education and research at a high international level.
PhD Research Fellow in Engineering within smart water and nutrient management systems to promote green production in urban and semi-urban areas
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverUniversity of Agder
- Intern-IDRef. 65/17
- Ledige stillinger - University of Agder
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Aust-Agder