CEMIR is a Centre of Excellence established in 2013 and funded for 10 years by the Norwegian Research Council. Drawing on major recent advances in the field of innate immunity and cell biology, CEMIR’s research program will detail the molecular and cell biological principles for initiation and regulation of inflammatory responses through the use of basic research, in vitro- and in vivo models and unique biobanks. See http://www.ntnu.edu/cemir for detailed information.
Postdoctoral position in Innate Immunity and Inflammation
- ArbeidsgiverNTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Sør-Trøndelag