BERGEN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (HØGSKOLEN I BERGEN – HiB) is one of the largest university colleges in Norway, with about 7700 students and 830 academic and administrative staff. HiB offers high quality study programmes directed towards specific professions within health and social sciences, engineering, teacher and preschool teacher education. R&D activities of particular strength are organized in programmes in order to promote research-based education.
Postdoctoral researchers in computer science/informatics on Continuous Observation of Embedded Multicore Systems
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverBergen University College
- Ledige stillinger - Bergen University College
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Hordaland