Gjøvik University College (GUC) has approximately 3600 students and 380 employees. More than 35 countries are currently represented among our staff. It is our goal to contribute to a sustainable and secure society through education, research and dissemination at a high international level, on the basis of bachelor's and master's degree programmes in health, care, technology, informatics, media, economy and management. The organization is characterized by an open and cross-disciplinary culture, based on high academic and ethical standards.
GUC is located 2 hours from Oslo and 1,5 hours from Norway’s main international airport-Gardermoen. GUC is currently in a merger process with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Sør-Trøndelag University College (HiST) and Ålesund University College (HiAls). The four institutions will form one university (NTNU) from January 1st 2016.
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER POSITION IN INFORMATION SECURITY – CENTER FOR CYBER AND INFORMATION SECURITY (CCIS)
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverNTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Gjøvik
- Ledige stillinger - NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Gjøvik
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Oppland