Global challenges regarding energy and climate change, the environment, health, food safety, technology and renewable solutions, use and conservation of land and natural resources, and development of the bio-economy, requires greater effort. NMBU is well equipped to conduct further research in these fields. NMBU's expertise spans entire value chains and includes both basic and applied research.
On 1 January 2014, the Norwegian School of Veterinary Science and the University of Life Sciences merged and became –NMBU, the Norwegian University of Life Sciences. NMBU has 1700 employees and 5100 students, and is currently located on two campuses – Ås, about 30 km south of Oslo, and Adamstuen in Oslo.
Further information about NMBU is available on www.nmbu.no
PhD scholarship within bioinformatics/systems biology - ref.no 15/01132
- ArbeidsgiverNorwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Ledige stillinger - Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Ledige stillinger - Forskning / Utvikling
- Ledige stillinger - Ingeniøryrker
- Ledige stillinger - Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Ledige stillinger - Akershus