UiT The Arctic University of Norway is a medium-sized, multi-campus research General strategies university. UiT contributes to knowledge-based development at the regional, national and international level. Our central location in the High North, our broad and diverse research and study portfolio, our geographical breadth and our interdisciplinary qualities make us uniquely suited to meet the challenges of the future.
Credibility, academic freedom, closeness, creativity and commitment shall be hallmarks of the relationship between our employees, between our employees and our students and between UiT and our partners.
PhD Candidate in the project “A sedimentological model for the Cenozoic evolution of the northern Mid-Norwegian-Lofoten-Vesterålen continental margin”
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Jobbnorge ID163763
- Internal ID2019/442
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Troms