The University of Stavanger (UiS) has about 12,000 students and 1,700 employees. We are the only Norwegian member of the European Consortium of Innovative Universities. The university has high ambitions. We will have an innovative and international profile, and will be a driving force in knowledge development and in the process of societal change. Together with our staff and students, we will challenge the well-known and explore the unknown.
The Department of Energy Resources is part of the Faculty of Science and Technology. The international academic staff conducts research related to energy resources, technology for improved oil recovery (IOR), decision analysis and geosciences. Study programs offer courses related to the exploration and utilization of petroleum and natural resources. The department focuses on internationalization, with development of study programs in English and high mobility among academic staff and students. The department contributes significantly to the research activities and leadership of The National IOR Centre of Norway, established by the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy. There are currently 50 employees in the department including research fellows and postdocs.
Professor in Reservoir Management
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Stavanger
- MunicipalityBjerkreim, Bokn, Eigersund, Finnøy, Forsand, Gjesdal, Haugesund, Hjelmeland, Hå, Karmøy, Klepp, Kvitsøy, Lund, Randaberg, Rennesøy, Sandnes, Sauda, Sokndal, Sola, Stavanger, Strand, Suldal, Time, Tysvær, Utsira, Vindafjord
- Place of serviceUllandhaug
- Jobbnorge ID157968
- Internal ID30081342
- Vacant positions - University of Stavanger
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Rogaland