The University of Bergen (UiB) is an internationally recognised research university with more than 14,000 students and close to 3,500 employees at seven faculties. The university is located in the heart of Bergen. Our main contribution to society is excellent basic research and education across a wide range of disciplines.
The Sars International Centre performs basic research on the development and evolution of marine animals, using advanced methods of molecular/cell/computational biology. The Sars Centre is a partner of E.M.B.L. (European Molecular Biology Laboratory) and is located in the Bergen High Technology Centre together with several departments of the University of Bergen. It currently has 70 employees originating from more than twenty countries.
Sars International Center, EMBL partner, group leaders 6 years with possible prolongations
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Bergen
- Jobbnorge ID152814
- Internal ID2018/5484-Chourrout
- Vacant positions - University of Bergen
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Hordaland