The University of Bergen (UiB) is an internationally recognised research university with more than 14,000 students and close to 3,500 employees at six faculties. The university is located in the heart of Bergen. Our main contribution to society is excellent basic research and education across a wide range of disciplines.
Sars International Centre for Marine Molecular Biology (Sars Centre) is situated at the Marineholmen campus together with other research institutes at the University. The Sars Centre is partner with European Molecular Biological Laboratory (EMBL) in Heidelberg, Germany and is organized directly under the Rector at UiB.
ERC-funded postdoctoral-grade Research Fellow (m/f) in Comparative genomics/Single-cell transcriptomics of animals
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Bergen
- Jobbnorge ID147843
- Internal ID2018/1711 - Hejnol
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Bergen
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Hordaland