The University of Bergen (UiB) is an internationally recognised research university with more than 14,000 students and close to 3,500 employees at six faculties. The university is located in the heart of Bergen. Our main contribution to society is excellent basic research and education across a wide range of disciplines.
The Sars International Centre for Marine Molecular Molecular Biology (Sars Centre) is situated at the Marine-holmen campus together with other research institutes at the University. The Sars Centre is partner with European Molecular Biological Laboratory (EMBL) in Heidelberg, Germany and is organized directly under the Rector at UiB.
Marie Sklodowska Curie ITN 'IGNITE' Research fellow - PhD candidate (m/f)
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Bergen
- Jobbnorge ID146625
- Internal ID2017/15608 - Hejnol
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Bergen
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Hordaland