The University of Bergen (UiB) is an internationally recognised research university with more than 14,000 students and close to 3,500 employees at six faculties. The university is located in the heart of Bergen. Our main contribution to society is excellent basic research and education across a wide range of disciplines.
Sars International Centre for Marine Molecular Biology (Sars Centre) is situated at the Marineholmen campus together with other research institutes at the University. The Sars Centre is partner with European Molecular Biological Laboratory (EMBL) in Heidelberg, Germany and is organized directly under Rector at UiB.
Substitute Executive Officer, Front Office (konsulent, kode 1065) at the Sars Centre
About this job
- EmployerUniversity of Bergen
- Jobbnorge ID146589
- Internal ID2018/227-Bruce
- Vacant positions - University of Bergen
- Vacant positions - Administration / Office / Personnel
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Hordaland