The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Private Law (IFP) was established in 1955 and is one of the five departments that together comprise the Faculty of Law. The department is the largest Norwegian academic milieu working directly with private law subjects.
Ph.d fellowship in the field of Internet Governance (SIGNAL)
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceInstitutt for privatrett, SERI
- Jobbnorge ID145598
- Internal ID2017/13322
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo