The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies (ILN) is one of seven departments at The Faculty of Humanities (HF). The department conducts research, teaching and dissemination in general linguistics, multilingualism, medieval studies (including Norse philology and Celtic), Nordic literature (including dissemination of literature and Ibsen-studies), Nordic language (including Norwegian as a second language), and rhetoric and verbal communication.
PhD Candidate or a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow connected to the project «Variation and Change in the Scandinavian Verb Phrase»
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceInstitutt for lingvistiske og nordiske studier
- Jobbnorge ID144791
- Internal ID2017/13320
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo