The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Psychology is one of seven units of the Faculty of Social Sciences, and has 75 permanent and 70 temporary members of scientific staff. Degrees are offered at bachelor and master level, plus a clinical training programme, and the PhD programme has 140 students.
Researcher to the project "Age Consolidate - The Missing Link of Episodic Memory Decline in Aging"
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Jobbnorge ID144540
- Internal ID2017/13149
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo