The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
Since its establishment in 1964, the Department of Social Anthropology has been a leading international Department as well as an exponent for the Norwegian anthropological tradition. The Department is one of the largest university environments for social anthropology in Europe, and the largest in the Nordic countries. Approximately 400 students are currently enrolled in the Department, including the doctoral programme with approximately 30 students.
Associate Professor of Social Anthropology
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Jobbnorge ID144520
- Internal ID2017/13138
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Public Services / Administration
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo