The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Musicology teaches musicology at all levels and participates in research within a number of different fields, with a particular focus on music history and aesthetics, popular music and cultural analysis, and music cognition and technology. The Department has approximately 50 employees, including PhD and postdoctoral students, and admits a total of 90 bachelor- and master students each autumn.
Doctoral Research Fellowship in Interdisciplinary Music Research at the Department of Musicology
About this job
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceNedre Blindern
- Jobbnorge ID144342
- Internal ID2017/12962 IMV
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Public Services / Administration
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo