The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion is financed through the Research Council of Norway’s Centre of Excellence Scheme. RITMO combines a broad spectrum of disciplines – from musicology, neuroscience and informatics – to study rhythm as a fundamental property of human cognition, behaviour and cultural expression. The Centre is organized under the Department of Musicology, in close collaboration with the Department of Psychology and the Department of Informatics.
Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships in Neuroimaging, 1-2 positions
About this job
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceBlindern
- Jobbnorge ID144013
- Internal ID2017/12477 IMV
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Public Services / Administration
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo