The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The Department offers Bachelor's and Masters's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students. The department hosts a Centre for the study of Equality, Social Organization and Performance (ESOP) and a Centre for Public Economics, Oslo Fiscal Studies (OFS).
Assistant Professor (Postdoctoral Fellow) in Economics
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceBlindern
- Jobbnorge ID143124
- Internal ID2017/11541
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Public Services / Administration
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo