The University of Stavanger (UiS) has about 10,700 students and 1,560 employees. The University is located in the third largest urban region in Norway, with a dynamic labor market and exciting cultural and leisure activities. We are the only Norwegian member of the European Consortium of Innovative Universities. The university has high ambitions. We will be a driving force in the development of knowledge in the region, and an international research university with an emphasis on innovation. Together with our staff and students, we will challenge the well-known and explore the unknown.
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science is part of the Faculty of Science and Technology. The department carries out research within data, electricity and electronics, and offers bachelor programs in electrical- and computer engineering, master programs in computer science and cybernetics/signal processing, and a PhD program in information technology. The master program in computer science is an international program and is taught in english. There are currently 40 employees, including research fellows and postdocs, and 520 students at the departement.
Engineer in Computer Science
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Stavanger
- Place of serviceUllandhaug
- Jobbnorge ID141059
- Internal ID30076108
- Vacant positions - University of Stavanger
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Engineering Professions
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Rogaland