The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Department embraces four disciplines: Philosophy, Classical Languages (Greek and Latin), History of Ideas and Art History. The Department is also responsible for the introductory philosophy courses, obligatory for all students attending study programmes at the University of Oslo. In addition the Centre for the Study of Mind in Nature (CSMN) is administered by the Department. The Department has about 140 employees.
Doctoral Research Fellowship in Design History within the project "Back to the Sustainable Future"
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceIFIKK, University of Oslo, Oslo
- Jobbnorge ID138539
- Internal ID2017/5775 IFIKK
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Public Services / Administration
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo