The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Institute's overall objective is to promote basic medical knowledge in order to understand normal processes, provide insight into mechanisms that cause illness, and promote good health. The Institute is responsible for teaching in basic medical sciences for the programmes of professional study in medicine and the Master's programme in clinical nutrition. The Institute has more than 300 employees and is located in Domus Medica.
Researchers/computing analysts in Neuroanatomy, neuroinformatics, and brain atlasing
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceDomus Medica
- Jobbnorge ID137931
- Internal ID2017/5268
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo