The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
The Center for Research on Extremism (C-REX) is a cross-disciplinary center for the study of the extreme right, hate crime and political violence. The center was established in early 2016 and is a joint collaboration with five of the leading Norwegian institutions and three of the leading international universities on extremism research. The research focuses on both ideological and behavioral aspects of the extreme right, hate crime and political violence. Geographically, the center mainly concentrates on Norway, the Nordic Region and Europe.
Postdoctoral Fellow (Assistant Professor) on the extreme right, hate crime and political violence
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Place of serviceØvre Blindern
- Jobbnorge ID137400
- Internal ID2017/4603
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Public Services / Administration
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo