NTNU - knowledge for a better world
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) creates knowledge for a better world and solutions that can change everyday life.
NTNU University Museum
The NTNU University Museum will develop and share knowledge about nature, culture and science as the basis for sustainable development. The Museum will safeguard and manage its scientific collections and capitalize on them through research, public outreach and education.
Department of Archaeology and Cultural History
Associate Professor in Archaeology
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerNTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Place of serviceTrondheim
- Jobbnorge ID137075
- Internal ID17/10435
- Vacant positions - NTNU - Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Sør-Trøndelag