The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest rated institution of research and education with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. Its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally esteemed research communities make UiO an important contributor to society.
The Department of Mathematics is part of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. The Department is engaged in research covering a wide spectrum of subjects within mathematics, mechanics and statistics.
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Stochastic Analysis
About this job
- DeadlineThe application deadline has passed
- EmployerUniversity of Oslo
- Jobbnorge ID134569
- Internal ID2017/2647 - 1352
- Vacant positions - University of Oslo
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Oslo