Global challenges regarding energy and climate change, the environment, health, food safety, technology and renewable solutions, use and conservation of land and natural resources, and development of the bio-economy, requires greater effort. NMBU is well equipped to conduct further research in these fields. NMBU's expertise spans entire value chains and includes both basic and applied research.
On 1 January 2014, the Norwegian School of Veterinary Science and the University of Life Sciences merged and became –NMBU, the Norwegian University of Life Sciences. NMBU has 1700 employees and 5200 students, and is currently located on two campuses – Ås, about 30 km south of Oslo, and Adamstuen in Oslo. In 2019, the new research- and education-building for veterinary science will be completed and all of NMBU will then be located at Campus Ås.
Further information about NMBU is available on www.nmbu.no
Postdoctoral Research Position in Ecology – ref.no. 17/00533
About this job
- EmployerNorwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Jobbnorge ID133151
- Internal ID17/00533
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Engineering Professions
- Vacant positions - Agriculture / Forestry / Hunting / Fishing
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Akershus