The Institute of Marine Research is one of Europe’s largest centres of marine research. We have a staff of around 750 and a wide range of research facilities and laboratories of high international standard. The Institute owns and operates six research vessels. Our main offices are in Bergen, and we have a department in Tromsø and research stations in Matre, Austevoll and Flødevigen.
Post Doctoral position in fish population modelling for Management Strategy Evaluation (Mrk. 38-16)
This job is no longer active.
About this job
EmployerInstitute of Marine Research
Place of serviceBergen
- Vacant positions - Institute of Marine Research
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Engineering Professions
- Vacant positions - Oil / Gas / Offshore / Onshore / Maritime
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research