Global challenges regarding energy and climate change, the environment, health, food safety, technology and renewable solutions, use and conservation of land and natural resources, and development of the bio-economy, requires greater effort. NMBU is well equipped to conduct further research in these fields. NMBU's expertise spans entire value chains and includes both basic and applied research.
On 1 January 2014, the Norwegian School of Veterinary Science and the University of Life Sciences merged and became –NMBU, the Norwegian University of Life Sciences. NMBU has 1700 employees and 5100 students, and is currently located on two campuses – Ås, about 30 km south of Oslo, and Adamstuen in Oslo.
Further information about NMBU is available on www.nmbu.no
Three post-docs in enzyme technology and biorefining - ref.no. 15/00571
About this job
- EmployerNorwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Jobbnorge ID110279
- Internal ID15/00571
- DurationFixed Term
- Vacant positions - Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Vacant positions - Research / Development
- Vacant positions - Engineering Professions
- Vacant positions - Education / Teaching / Research
- Vacant positions - Akershus