The Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB) is recognised as a leading international centre of knowledge, focused on higher education and research within environment- and biosciences. Together with other research institutes established at Aas, UMB provides state-of-the-art knowledge based on a broad range of disciplines. A broad range of study programmes are offered at Bachelor, Master and PhD level. In total, UMB has some 4200 students of which about 400 are PhD students. There are many different nationalities at UMB; the international students make up over 10% of all students at the University. Of the 1050 University staff, more than half hold scientific positions. UMB is located 30 km South of Oslo.
PostDoc - Animal genetic resources for the adaptation to climate change (no. 2012/1021)
- SøknadsfristSøknadsfristen er gått ut
- ArbeidsgiverNorges miljø- og biovitenskapelige universitet (NMBU)
- Flere stillinger fra Norges miljø- og biovitenskapelige universitet (NMBU)
- Flere stillinger fra Utdanning / Undervisning / Forskning
- Flere stillinger fra Akershus